Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising - All Resources Guide
Resources comes in few categories. Keep in mind that you can re-spawn the enemies by exiting the dungeon and re-entering it again (that is the fastest farming method for drops, alongside with rare/drop accessories you can equip to get better % of drops).
Some resources can be exchanged in The Trading Post shop. To unlock the Trading Post, reach Main Quest 7: Catch That Girl! and speak with Hogan in the Second Street to begin "Go Get My Treasure Chest!" sidequest. Go to The Great Forest, Cave Signpost and go right to reach the area outside of the cave. Find the chest before the plant enemy in the area.
You can also raise the % by buying/equiping the accessories from the Accessory Shop in the Second Street:
- EXP up - Growth Pendant lv. 4 or 5
- Enemy regular resources drop Rate up 16/20% from Pioneer's Pendant Lv.4/5
- Enemy rare resources drop Rate up 16/20% from Rarity's Pendant Lv.4/5
- Resources drop number Rate up 16/20% from Covetous's Pendant Lv.4/5
- High-quality fish drop Rate up 16/20% from Fisher's Earring Lv.4/5
- High-quality stone and ore drop Rate up 16/20% from Prospector's Earring Lv.4/5
- High-quality meat from set traps drop Rate up 16/20% from Hunter's Earring Lv.4/5
- Let's write all of the resources down.
- Ebony Pelt/White Pelt/Flaming Pelt
Defeat large wolf enemies in The Quarry, Snowpeak (entrance from Runebarrows), and The Lava Ruins (entrance from Runebarrows).
- Gargoyle Wing/Stone Wing/Shock Wing/Icy Wing/Fiery Wing
Defeat flying gargoyles found in The Great Forest, The Quarry, Runebarrows (enter from Farmside Menhir in the town), Snowpeak (entrance from Runebarrows) and The Lava Ruins (entrance from Runebarrows)
- Giant Branch
Defeat the Hollow Plant boss at the end of The Great Forest
- Giant Stone
Defeat the Lode Golem boss at the end of The Quarry
- Giant Hunk of Ice
Defeat the Blizzard Brothers boss at the end of Snowpeak
- Giant Lava Rock
Defeat the Mantor Wyrm boss at the end of The Lava Ruins
- Golem Rubble/Golem Plate/Metal Shard
Defeat machine enemies in the Runebarrow
- Lightning Magic Vestige/Ice Magic Vestige/Fire Magic Vestige
Defeat the floating mage enemies in The Great Forest, Snowpeak (entrance from Runebarrows), and The Lava Ruins (entrance from Runebarrows).
- Ogre Horn/Shield Fragment/Armor Shard
Defeat big sword/shield-wielding enemies in The Quarry, Runebarrows, Snowpeak (entrance from Runebarrows), and The Lava Ruins (entrance from Runebarrows).
- Slimejelly/Yellow Slimejelly/Blue Slimejelly/Purple Slimejelly/Red Slimejelly
Defeat the slime enemies found in The Great Forest, The Quarry, Runebarrows, Snowpeak (entrance from Runebarrows), and The Lava Ruins (entrance from Runebarrows)
- Small Pelt
Defeat the small, white fox enemies in the Snowpeak
- Sugar/Salt/Black Pepper/Chili Pepper/Curry Powder
Defeat the floating, fluffy enemies found in The Great Forest, The Quarry, Runebarrows, Snowpeak (entrance from Runebarrows), and The Lava Ruins (entrance from Runebarrows)
- Titan Nectar/Frozen Nectar
Defeat the giant flower enemies that shoot seed projectiles. You can find some in The Great Forest or in the Snowpeak
Defeat worms found in The Great Forest and The Quarry
- Yeti Whisker/Fire Whisker
Defeat Yeti enemies found on Snowpeak (Yeti Whisker) and The Lava Ruins (Fire Whisker)
- Azure Crystal/Viridian Crystal/Crimson Crystal
Rare crystals found in often-optional paths, they can also be rare drops from enemies
- Bronze Ore/Silver Ore/Gold Ore
Upgrade your Pickaxe to level 3 in the Tool Sho in the Second Street, then destroy rock environment points inside The Quarry and Snowpeak
- Crystal/Amber Crystal
Destroy crystal points in The Quarry, and the Runebarrows
- Fish/Choice Fish/Succulent Fish
Craft the Fishing Rod tool from the Tool Shop. To catch better quality fish you need to have Fishing Rod Lv. 3 at least
- Herbs/Nuts/Wild Vegetables/Wild Bird Egg/Frostgrass
Blue floor pickups inside The Great Forest and Snowpeak, or purchase at the Farm later later in the game (by doing sidequests you level up your farm shop where you can then buy more items)
- Lapis Lazuli
A rare and huge blue crystal, find one behing the Yeti mini-boss at the end of Snowpeak
- Lumber/Lightweight Lumber/Hardwood Lumber
Harvested from the trees found in The Great Forest, first screen as you enter is the closest point. You can equip accessory to raise the changes of getting rarer drops from these points
- Meat/Choice Meat/Exquisite Meat
Meat can only be obtained by using Traps at designated spots in dungeons. First, craft a trap in the Tool Shop on the Second Street (to get the highest tier of meat, you need the Trap tool at level 3). You can lay them down and exit the dungeon to harvest the meat and just repeat the process. There is a good point in the Quarry, Cavern - just next to the sign post is a trap point.
- Ore/Huge Ore/High-Purity Ore
Mined from rocks found in The Quarry (the first screen when you enter the dungeon from the Mouth is the easiest to get to). Craft/upgrade Pickaxe in the Tool Shop on the Second Street, and equip corresponding accessories for easier mining
First you need to finish "Round up some rations" sidequest unlocked by speaking to Naksa in the Plaza after the main quest The Miner, the Merc, and the Smithy. You can then start harvesting Mushrooms. They can be found in the various dungeons (The Great Forest, The Quarry, Runnebarrows, Snowpeak, The Lava Pit).
- Stone/Heavy Stone/Durable Stone
These materials can be found in The Great Forest, Forest Cave by destroying rocks. You can equip accessory to raise the changes of getting rarer drops from these points
- Sylvan Crystal/Lithic Crystal/Ancient Crystal/Niveous Crystal/Molten Crystal
Extremely rare drops from the tougher enemies (Runebarrows, Snowpeak, The Lava Pit). The best and easiest way is to get them from the Trading Post by exchaning lower-tier materials
Some can be found in treasure chests that are harder to reach in dungeons. Alternatively, you can exchange other rare materials for them at the Trading Post - this is the easier way.
By upgrading the Farm and Pasturage shops you can buy the next ingredients. Some are also harvested from the floor in the Farm area:
- Farm Egg
- Thunderbird Egg
Latest Trophy Guides
Leave a commentPlease Log in to leave a comment
No comments available!