Monster Hunter Rise - All Endemic Creatures
Finding all Endemic Creaters and taking photos of them will be required for Silver Ecologist’s Award and Gold Ecologist’s Award, which unlocks the related trophies. There are 27 regular small insects/animals, and 7 rare ones to be found. Some creatures only appears during the day/night, and some only on certain maps. This article will help you find them all.
Photo mode is unlocked at the start of the game, it will be part of the tutorial inside the Gathering Hub. You can take a picture by pressing left or right on your D-pad, and then up when you find the photo/camera icon. If you see the name of the creature inside the frame when you're in the photo mode, that means it will count towards the mentioned awards/trophies.
To check if you took a picture of some creature, press Options, switch with R1 and go to Info -> Hunter’s Notes -> Endemic Life and make sure you can change the picture of the Endemic Life with square button.
The best way to "hunt" for endemic creatures is to go out on an Expedition (Village or Hub - talk to quest giver, choose Hub/Village quests, Low or High Rank, and Expedition). When you enter some area, take out your map and switch category to "Other Endemic Life" to see their locations. If you want better chances to encounter the rare species, mix the "Call-of-the-Wild" Dango as a cooking ingredient (unlocked by finishing the "Thick Gooey Dango" request unlocked by progressin the Village story quests. You need Fertile Mud x1 that you can get from Low Rank Barroth, and Monster Broth x2 which is a rare drop from Altaroth, the spiders in Shrine Ruins and other locations, or Bnahabra, the flies that you can encounter mostly inside all locations).
0:00 - Great Wirebug
0:30 - Peepersects
1:00 - Trapbugs (Hunting Helper)
1:30 - Green Spiritbird
1:40 - Red Spiritbird
2:00 - Orange Spiritbird
2:10 - Yellow Spiritbird
2:20 - Snowbeetle (Hunting Helper)
2:35 - Gilded Spiritbug (only available in High Rank)
2:57 - Wirebug
3:45 - Clothfly
4:05 - Stinkmink (Hunting Helper)
4:13 - Flashfly
4:30 - Vigorwasp
4:48 - Butterflame
5:07 - Thunderbeetle (Hunting Helper)
5:25 - Boulder Lizzard
5:48 - Puppet Spider (Hunting Helper)
6:15 - Golden Spiritbug (only available in Low Rank)
6:42 - Brewhare (Hunting Helper)
7:15 - Cutterfly
7:39 - Rock Lizzard
8:06 - Scale Lizzard
8:45 - Poisontoad (Hunting Helper)
9:09 - Blastoad (Hunting Helper)
9:45 - Firebeetle (Hunting Helper)
10:10 - Escuregot & Antidobra (Hunting Helpers)
10:45 - Wailnard (Hunting Helper)
11:25 - Mudbeetle (Hunting Helper)
11:40 - Snow-faced Fox (Rare - Night time only)
24:53 - Prism Spiritbird
Some creatures listed under this map are also available under all other maps, but I will start from here.
- Green Spiritbird - green kind of spiritbird that you collect on the map to max out your stats. Really common creature that can be found on all maps.
- Yellow Spiritbird - yellow kind of spiritbird that you collect on the map to max out your stats. Really common creature that can be found on all maps.
- Orange Spiritbird - orange kind of spiritbird that you collect on the map to max out your stats. Really common creature that can be found on all maps.
- Red Spiritbird - red kind of spiritbird that you collect on the map to max out your stats. Really common creature that can be found on all maps.
- Golden Spiritbug (only available in Low Rank) - golden variation that can be found at the end of the tunnel that is entered next to the camp in area 1.
- Gilded Spiritbug (only available in High Rank) - gilded variation that can also be found at the end of the tunnel that is entered next to the camp in area 1, like the golden one in Low Rank.
- Wirebug - blue/green kind of spiritbug that gives +1 to your Wirebugs. They are all over the map, really common spiritbug.
- Great Wirebug - king of wirebugs that takes you places on the map. There is one just next to the entrance tent of Area 1.
- Vigorwasp - Green bubble-type of bug that heals you when you attack it, or inspect it. Common creature.
- Clothfly - flying type of creature found in Area 4; looks like a butterfly and increases your defense buff when you inspect it.
- Butterflame - start from Area 9, go south through the game and look on your right.
- Peepersects - start from Area 2, and check the northwest corner of that area (northwest from the "2" on the map).
- Cutterfly - just left of the "12" numbers on the map
- Flashfly - the flash flies that inflict flash when you inspect or attack them. There are some between areas 3 and 4, close to the number 4 when you travel that hallway on the map.
- Rock Lizzard - There is a diagonal type of path between areas 6 and 8. In the middle of it, check on the rocks. This is a bit of a rare spawn, they do not spawn every time you enter the area. Try a couple of times (go in and out of the expedition).
- Boulder Lizzard - Climb the rocks southwest from the area 10. You can just go west from area 10, climb the top, and then go south. It's around this part, also a bit rarer spawn, so you might need to re-enter the expedition for a couple of times.
- Scale Lizard - Directly west (northwest a bit) from the number "1" on the map, on top of the builder (white dot one on the map). Climb the rocks and check there on the top. It's also a bit rarer spawn, so you might need to re-enter the expedition for a couple of times.
- Snow-faced Fox (Rare - Night time only) - Really rare creature, it sits at the top of the gates on top of Area 5 (not at the top of the mountain, but the gates in the area where enemies are on number "5", just turn around and check the top of the gates).
- Red Lampsquid - Lampquids are like the samons in the water, they jumb from the water and give you buffs when you manage to collect them. If you check your map and turn off everything, the icons for Lampsquids will still remain. They are easy to find. You can find all 4 versions like this.
- Yellow Lampsquid - Same as for the Red version, check details there.
- Green Lampsquid - Same as for the Red version, check details there.
- Gold Lampsquid - Same as for the Red version, check details there.
- Monksnail (Rare - Night time only) - North from the Area 8 number on the map there is a ship. Climb it and look towards the ocean (northeast). It should appear behing some rocks. Wait for some time, if it doesn't, you can retry the expedition.
- Trick Toad - Area 11, just go where the number "11" is on the map. It's the flying spike-fish that you can find on all maps, they distract monsters.
- Giganha - Place a piece of meat in the water anymore and they will come out.
- Quetzalcobra (Rare - Day time only) - Start from number "2" on the map and climb the temple from that side, then to the south and on the east side, from where you can then find a side entrance below you, which you can reach with your Wirebugs. There is an altar inside. Wait a bit and the creature should appear. If not, retry the expedition.
- Pincercrab - check the walls, they are attached to them and climbing them. You can find some just on the wall next to the number "2" on the map.
- Regitrice (Rare - Day time only) - Inside the ruins of Area 12 (climb on the side and enter the ruins doors, go through doors and you will see a tomb). When you look at the map, it's just northwest from number "9" on the map. It appeared immediatelly for me, but it might take few minutes to appear.
- Echobat - flying bats in Area 3 (look above when in the caverns)
- Hellbill (Rare - Night time only) - Start from the caves of Area 14. In the north part of that area, you can enter a small cave. Inside, run up the wall and you will end up in a volcano. If you look up and to left, Hellbill - flame bird can appear on the cliff there. Wait for a few minutes, if it doesn't appear, exit and re-enter the expedition and try again. The flame bird appears at nightime, but at dawn, so if you start at Nightime and to here, you will need to wait for 10-20 mins. It appeared after 15 for me.
- Prism Spiritbird - Start any arena quest from the Gathering Hub and you will find this version of spiritbird on the top, before falling down the arena.
- Fortune Owl - It can appear on any map as a "Lucky Life" notification when you walk pass closely by it. I've found the Owl northwest from the number "2" of Flooded Forrest map (It's quite close to from where you start, southeast from the starting point - if you travel towards "2" on the map, you should trigger it).
- Felicicrow - It can appear on any map as a "Lucky Life" notification when you walk pass closely by it. I've found this one a couple of times near the number "7" on the Frozen Island map.
Leave a commentPlease Log in to leave a comment
No comments available!