Monster Hunter Rise - All Hunting Helpers
Finding all Hunting Helpers and taking photos of them will be required for Copper Ecologist’s Award, which unlocks the related trophy. There are 18 hunting helpers to be found. Some creatures only appears during the day/night, and some only on certain maps (Shrine Ruins, Lava Caverns and Frost Island will be enough to find them all). This article will help you find them.
Photo mode is unlocked at the start of the game, it will be part of the tutorial inside the Gathering Hub. You can take a picture by pressing left or right on your D-pad, and then up when you find the photo/camera icon. If you see the name of the creature inside the frame when you're in the photo mode, that means it will count towards the mentioned awards/trophies.
0:00 - Great Wirebug
0:30 - Peepersects
1:00 - Trapbugs (Hunting Helper)
1:30 - Green Spiritbird
1:40 - Red Spiritbird
2:00 - Orange Spiritbird
2:10 - Yellow Spiritbird
2:20 - Snowbeetle (Hunting Helper)
2:35 - Gilded Spiritbug (only available in High Rank)
2:57 - Wirebug
3:45 - Clothfly
4:05 - Stinkmink (Hunting Helper)
4:13 - Flashfly
4:30 - Vigorwasp
4:48 - Butterflame
5:07 - Thunderbeetle (Hunting Helper)
5:25 - Boulder Lizzard
5:48 - Puppet Spider (Hunting Helper)
6:15 - Golden Spiritbug (only available in Low Rank)
6:42 - Brewhare (Hunting Helper)
7:15 - Cutterfly
7:39 - Rock Lizzard
8:06 - Scale Lizzard
8:45 - Poisontoad (Hunting Helper)
9:09 - Blastoad (Hunting Helper)
9:45 - Firebeetle (Hunting Helper)
10:10 - Escuregot & Antidobra (Hunting Helpers)
10:45 - Wailnard (Hunting Helper)
11:25 - Mudbeetle (Hunting Helper)
11:40 - Snow-faced Fox (Rare - Night time only)
24:53 - Prism Spiritbird
- Poisontoad - purple toad, can be found on the small island in the middle of the darker blue water just west of the area 10 on the map.
- Blastoad - Climb the montains north of area 9 and you will land in front of it. It sits on a cliff right next to the second Wirebug.
- Snowbeetle - Climb the rocks in between areas 3 and 4 and check the southestern part.
- Mudbeetle - Check in the northeast corner or Area 10, it's usually rolling a ball of mud.
- Thunderbeetle - In Area 9 just past the small bridge, directly south of the number "9" on the map
- Firebeetle - Climb the hills west from number "4" on the map. It's rolling a ball in front of a little shrine.
- Escuregot - A small uplift hill northeast of area 7 on the map. Check the southeastern corner for a snail type of hunter.
- Antidobra - The same uphills where you can find Escuregot, around the middle
- Stinkmink - Cliffs south of number "12" on the map. Almost directly south from the number "12", a little to the right.
- Puppet Spider - Cliffs west of area 5, the lower western cliffs
- Brewhare - Cliffs southwest from the number "12" on the map
- Wailnard - Climb the vines northwest from the number "3" on the map
- Trapbugs - Cliffs east from number "6" on the map, and a bit north (on upper part)
- Paratoad - Enter area 14 and jump down to the lower part of that area in the western edges. South is a small passage you can crawl through, do so, and you will find it when you exit
- Lanternbug - Find a tunnel in Area 4, and check the wall where the path leads to areas 9 and 11.
- Gustcrab - On some rocks inside the tunnel which you can enter from Area 4
- Aurortle - Check the top of the mountain between areas 5 and 9.
- Sleeptoad - Climb the cliffs southwest from number "8" on the map
Leave a commentPlease Log in to leave a comment
No comments available!